Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome to the Blogosphere

Well...today's the day!

One of the high values that we share at Calvary is building community and walking through life together. We are constantly looking for creative and innovative ways to share life together and we feel we can accomplish some of those goals through this blog.

You might be asking, "Well, what's the point of the blog?" That's a loaded question, so let me share with you some of the things we hope to accomplish through this blog:

- Build Community
- Cast Vision

- Discuss Ministry

- ...and share whatever else that comes to mind

So, let me encourage you to join in on the discussion. Feel free to post your thoughts and comments at the end of each post and give your feedback. Let's learn together, grow together, and share life together.

Will

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to how this blog will develop. Way to go!

GHipp said...

Great Job --- Will

I understand now... blog not blob... Remember the Movie?

Guy

Office of the Pastor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan at My Heart, My Home said...

Heck yes, finally Calvary is on board the blog train. I love reading Pastor J.D.'s blog too :) Just another one to add to feed list.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Will! Blog on.

Don said...

Will:

Great move with the blog! Excited to keep up with what the Lord continues to do through Calvary.

Thank you for Calvary's effort to begin Incarnational ministries like Love Winston Salem. It stimulated us to start our own here called Serve Holly Springs.

Don & Buffy Brown
The Village Church at Holly Springs

Mike Little said...

Will,

Mike Little here. Been keeping up with you from a distance. I planted a church in Midtown and I am now networking to plant something in the NC area. I'd love to connect. My email is mike.little@mac.com.

Love what you guys have done with the site!