Monday, March 24, 2008

Permeating Our Community with the Love of Christ

This email came to me this morning and I thought I would share it with you. It tells the story of how someone took a simple opportunity to share the love of Jesus Christ.

"I just wanted to say thanks to a young lady that provided lunch for my mom and two girls at the Japanese restaurant in the shopping center where Staples is located in Clemmons. As we approached the counter to pay the lady, she told us our meal had been paid for by a young lady that sat behind us. I paused for a moment and looked at my mom and two daughters and said nice things still occur in the world today. I was raised in a christian home and still remember values, morals etc. that was instilled in my life and continue to teach my 4 kids ages 21, 19, 15, and 13. Without the guidance and faith that God has provided me over the last 6 years when their dad chose to leave his family, I would not be where I am today. Thanks again to a member of your church that will be blessed for her kindness."

I hope that this will encourage you to continue to look for the open doors and opportunities that God is placing before you to be a blessing to others and to our community.

If you have a similiar story to share take a moment to let us know...

WT

No comments: