Friday, March 7, 2008

What a week!

I’ve had a great week….what about you?

Sunday night I spoke at the closing session of a Global Impact Celebration in Birmingham. The travel went well, God’s hand was on the service and there was a tremendous response—thanks for praying for me! Shades Mountain BC is a great church with a heart for missions!

Monday morning, Steve Hardy and I drove to Atlanta for some meetings and I met up with KK. Steve stayed behind for more meetings; KK and I drove home Tuesday night…just in time get unpacked before the power went out! We lit a bunch of candles and enjoyed the quiet.

Wednesday night, I had the chance to spend a few hours with 15-20 church leaders who are seeking to know God’s will for our Second Campus. It is a big challenge, and we are struggling with the details, but we know God is at work and we are excited as we watch Him opening doors.

Last night I got home just in time to play outside with the grandkids! I am really looking forward to the time change and spring temperatures.

Don’t forget to set your clocks forward Saturday night….and we’ll see you Sunday morning with great anticipation that God will speak to our hearts as we gather around His Word.

AG

1 comment:

Andy McCullough said...

Al, glad you had a good week. Praying for you, KK, your kids and grandkids.