Thursday, April 3, 2008

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord

Last night I stopped by the choir room and spent a few minutes listening at the beginning of their weekly rehearsal...they were preparing some of the music for the upcoming Global Impact Celebration. My heart soared and I was moved to pray even more for our church…

There is quite a sense of anticipation as we pray for the 30+ missionaries who will be with us for five days, sharing their lives and the stories of how God is working in other parts of the world.

I’d like to challenge you to join with us as we pray. Pray that God will open our eyes and help us to see what Jesus sees. He saw the crowds and…

Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest." (Matt. 9:37-38)

AG

No comments: